Product Code: A12
Contents: 100 capsule × 0.25 g
Chitosan is made in accordance with the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Tiens Chitosan is a formula that effectively supports slimming diet. On the one hand it reduces the calorie value of the diet thanks to its unique ability to bind fat particles. On the other hand, by swelling in the stomach it fills it and as a result defeats hunger.
Chitosan together with cellulose are the most abundant polysacccharides (complex carbohydrate) on earth. It is made from chitin found in the shells of crustaceans, insects and in the cellular walls of some fungal species. As a natural compound, it is non-toxic and biodegradable, completely safe for the environment. This is why it is becoming widely applied not only as a supporting agent in dieting, but also in human and veterinary medicine, cosmetology or biotechnology in the broad sense. Nutrition specialists tend to call chitosan the sixth - after proteins, fats, sugars, mineral compounds and vitamins, life-essential element.
Tiens Chitosan is produced from the shells of red leg crabs. It is characterized by a very high - 85% degree of chitin deacetylation. The higher the deacetylation degree of this organic compound, the stronger the biochemical activity of the obtained chitosan. Hence, the formula is remarkably effective.
Chitosan present in the preparation is not digested nor absorbed by the human body. After entering the stomach, it significantly increases its volume in the presence of water, and effectively stops hunger. Additionally, chitin fibers wrap themselves around fat molecules, which renders them undigestible for the digestive enzymes. One chitosan molecule binds few times more fat compared to its own weight, and the bound fat is later excreted from the body. At the same time, the substance does not limit the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins A, D and E, which has been confirmed by scientific research.
- Thanks to its properties chitosan facilitates weight control, it is also recommended for individuals suffering from lipid disorders. In this sense, Chitosan is one of the best product for obesity.
- The ingredient facilitates the transport of stomach contents further into the intestinal tract. Additionally, it aids reinforcement of the intestinal lining and improves peristalsis.
- Chitin fibers have the ability to bind and eliminate bile acids and cholesterol from the digestive system. Thereby, they lower LDL cholesterol level in the blood. Regular use of the preparation helps to control blood sugar metabolism and blood circulation.
- Chitosan cleanses the digestive system and the entire body from heavy metals such as lead or mercury as well as from toxins through their binding and excretion in the faeces. It can also activate the body‘s natural defense.
- The addition of chitosan in the diet, especially one with a high degree of deacetylation, is beneficial to the bacterial flora in the digestive system.
Chitosan is an anti ageing product that acts at the cellular level of the human body, repairing and reinvigorating the system by:
- Chitosan inhibits toxins produced by cancer cells;
- Chitosan vitalises the activities of lymphocytes NK and LAK that kill cancer cells. Lymphocytes function better at a pH 7.4 and Chitosan has the ability to adjust pH of its environment by approximately 0.5 which creates unsuitable condition for cancer cells to thrive;
- Chitosan inhibits transfer of cancer cells by binding the causal agents on the endothelial surface and thus prevent metastasis of cancer cells;
- Chitosan is also a super detoxifier.
- Helps kill harmful bacteria or parasites in the body;
- Helps improve the accumulation and ability of "good" bacteria to counter "bad" bacteria in organs;
- Relieves constipation by helping to produce bulky soft bowel movements;
- Chitosan capsules is helpful in balancing the levels of fat and cholesterol in the body;
- It helps reduce the damaging effects of radiation in the cells and tissues;
- It helps lower blood sugar levels and is useful for preventing and treating diabetes (diabetes type 1 and diabetes type 2);
- It helps flush out metallic poison and pollutants in the body. It’s a powerful cleanser;
- Chitosan prevents metastasis (doesn’t allow cancer cells to be transferred to other cells);
- It combats high blood pressure (hypertension) naturally;
- It prevents prostate gland infection/prostate cancer;
- Chitosan Capsules helps in bone cancer;
- It promotes fast healing of cuts, wounds, burns and scars;
- It helps prevent and treat arthritis, low back pain and lumbago.
Who Chitosan Capsules is suitable for?
- Adults consuming high fat meals;
- Adults wanting to speed up the elimination of undigested fats from their body;
- Adults who are wanting to loss weight;
- Adults wanting to improve cardiovascular health.
- Take 1-2 capsules twice daily, preferably in the morning on an empty stomach.
- For weight management, the capsules should be taken 20 minutes before a meal with warm water.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years.
- Not to be used together with Double Cellulose.
Chitosan and doses of other medication or preparations are to be taken 2 hours apart, since being absorbent, chitosan can reduce their assimilation.
Last updated: January 25, 2017