Cancer is a broad group of various diseases, all involving unregulated cell growth. In cancer, cells divide and grow uncontrollably, forming malignant tumors, and invade nearby parts of the body. The cancer may also spread to more distant parts of the body through the lymphatic system or bloodstream. There are over 200 different known cancers that affect humans. Nevertheless, not all tumors are cancerous.
For cancer are recommended the following Tiens products:
- The indications from this webpage are based on the experience in the medical practice, but they do not supersede the recommendations resulting from the specialty consultations;
- The recommended products act synergistically;
- To treat the condition described above, there are also other products of Tiens corporation;
- To document on recommended products click the links above or the appropriate image of the product on the left side of the screen;
- For best results, read the description of each product;
- Follow all recommendations and indicated doses;
- The indications of this website do not replace professional recommendations from consultations conducted by a physician;
- The products recommended on this website should not be used as substitutes for prescribed medicines;
- Do not forget, in most cases, the best doctor is yourself.
Therapeutic Guide (1)