Constipation is a symptom, not a disease, is one of the most common gastrointestinal complaints and is defined as having a bowel movement fewer than three times per week. Almost all people experience constipation at some point in their life. Most constipation is temporary and not serious. Understanding its causes, prevention, and treatments/remedies will help most people find relief.
For constipation are recommended the following Tiens products:
- The indications from this webpage are based on the experience in the medical practice, but they do not supersede the recommendations resulting from the specialty consultations;
- The recommended products act synergistically;
- To treat the condition described above, there are also other products of Tiens corporation;
- To document on recommended products click the links above or the appropriate image of the product on the left side of the screen;
- For best results, read the description of each product;
- Follow all recommendations and indicated doses;
- The indications of this website do not replace professional recommendations from consultations conducted by a physician;
- The products recommended on this website should not be used as substitutes for prescribed medicines;
- Do not forget, in most cases, the best doctor is yourself.
Therapeutic Guide (1)