The human skeleton is made up of more than 200 bones. Bone cancer is an
uncommon cancer that begins in a bone. Bone cancer can begin in any bone in the
body, but it most commonly affects the long bones that make up the arms and
legs. Several types of bone cancer exist. Some types of bone cancer occur
primarily in children, while others affect mostly adults.
For bone cancer are recommended the following Tiens products:
- The indications from this webpage are based on the experience in the medical practice, but they do not supersede the recommendations resulting from the specialty consultations;
- The recommended products act synergistically;
- To treat the condition described above, there are also other products of Tiens corporation;
- To document on recommended products click the links above or the appropriate image of the product on the left side of the screen;
- For best results, read the description of each product;
- Follow all recommendations and indicated doses;
- The indications of this website do not replace professional recommendations from consultations conducted by a physician;
- The products recommended on this website should not be used as substitutes for prescribed medicines;
- Do not forget, in most cases, the best doctor is yourself.
Therapeutic Guide (1)