The info about SCnet are in Serbian, Hungarian, Romanian, etc.
Product Code: A08
Contents: 100 capsules x 0.5 g
According to traditional Chinese medicine, Cordyceps supports overall good health, strengthens human resistance to disease, builds strength, endurance and stamina. A high-tech process is used in the culturing and separation of Cordyceps Mycelium for the preparation of this product. Owed to its scarcity and high price, Cordyceps had always been reserved exclusively for the Emperors’ indulgence; and until recently, it has been virtually unknown in the Western world.
- Supports the Immune System:
• Strengthens the immune system;
• Reduces fatigue;
• Promotes vitality, and longevity;
• Protects the body against the damaging effects of radiation and tumor formation.
- Supports the Respiratory System:
• Helps improve symptoms of asthma and bronchitis;
• Promotes healthy lung function.
- Supports Kidney Function:
• Promotes healthy kidney function;
• Acts as a kidney tonic.
• Increases brain performance;
• Ensures normal function of body organs.
- The traditional and modern application of Cordyceps includes bronchial asthma, insomnia, anxiety, adrenal hypo function, hypertension, impotence and bacterial infection. Cordyceps has properties similar to ginseng, being used to strengthen and rebuild the body after exhaustion.
- Compounds found in Cordyceps are classified as HDP “Host Defense Potentiators”. These compounds include: hemicellulose, polysaccharides, polysaccharide-peptides, nucleosides, triterpeniods, complex starches, and other metabolites. Combinations of these compounds are now believed to target the human immune system as well as aid in neuron transmission, metabolism, hormonal balance and nutrient and oxygen transport. They support the development of lymphoid stem cells and other important body defense responses.
- Tests show that there are no traces of hormones or stimulants in these ingredients.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is Cordyceps?
Cordyceps sinensis is a very powerful Chinese mushroom. It has believed to have been discovered 1,500 years ago in Tibetan mountain pastures when a farmer noticed that after eating the grass-shaped fungi, his animals became very energetic.
- Can I use Cordyceps to help fight a common cold?
While we cannot make a medical claim with Cordyceps, we can tell you that is will help maintain your immune system, which in turn may help you fight off any ailments.
- Is Cordyceps safe for athletes to take?
Yes, Cordyceps will not show up as a performance-enhancing drug in doping tests. In the early 1990’s, China’s women’s team broke many world records in track and field. Although speculation of performance-enhancing drugs arose, it turned out that the team was drinking a Cordyceps tonic while training in the mountains.
Who Cordyceps Mycelium Capsules is suitable for?
- Weak and low immunity, susceptible to cold;
- Regular smokers, coughing and person with asthma;
- Recovering from diseases or operations;
- High blood fat or cardiovascular;
- Ill-functions of liver;
- After chemo- or radiotherapy;
- Busy work and tired;
- Heavy pressure and poor sleep;
- Frequent users of computer, mobile phone and microwave appliances.
Take 1 to 2 capsules with water, twice daily at mealtimes. Store in a dry place at room temperature.