Chronic bronchitis, a chronic inflammation of the bronchi (medium-size airways), is a lung disease that makes it hard to
breathe. It is defined clinically as a persistent cough that produces sputum
(phlegm) and mucus, for at least three months per year in two consecutive
years. Chronic bronchitis, along with emphysema, together are referred to as Chronic Obstructive
Lung Disease, or COPD, the fourth leading cause of death in developed countries.
For chronic bronchitis are recommended the following Tiens products:
- The indications from this webpage are based on the experience in the medical practice, but they do not supersede the recommendations resulting from the specialty consultations;
- The recommended products act synergistically;
- To treat the condition described above, there are also other products of Tiens corporation;
- To document on recommended products click the links above or the appropriate image of the product on the left side of the screen;
- For best results, read the description of each product;
- Follow all recommendations and indicated doses;
- The indications of this website do not replace professional recommendations from consultations conducted by a physician;
- The products recommended on this website should not be used as substitutes for prescribed medicines;
- Do not forget, in most cases, the best doctor is yourself.
Therapeutic Guide (1)