Prostate adenoma is a disease known also as benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH. Prostate adenoma corresponds to a
benign overgrowth of prostatic tissue. The disease occurs in 50% of all men after 50
and almost 75% after 70 years of age. The development of prostate adenoma or BPH is associated with
hormonal disorders, which are observed in virtually all men after 45-55 years (andropause).
For prostate adenoma we recommend the following Tiens products:
- The indications from this webpage are based on the experience in the medical practice, but they do not supersede the recommendations resulting from the specialty consultations;
- The recommended products act synergistically;
- To treat the condition described above, there are also other products of Tiens corporation;
- To document on recommended products click the links above or the appropriate image of the product on the left side of the screen;
- For best results, read the description of each product;
- Follow all recommendations and indicated doses;
- The indications of this website do not replace professional recommendations from consultations conducted by a physician;
- The products recommended on this website should not be used as substitutes for prescribed medicines;
- Do not forget, in most cases, the best doctor is yourself.
Therapeutic Guide (1)