Crohn's disease is a type of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) that may affect any part of the gastrointestinal tract from mouth to anus, causing a wide variety of symptoms. It primarily causes abdominal pain, severe diarrhea, vomiting, or weight loss, but may also cause complications outside the gastrointestinal tract such as skin arthritis, inflammation of the eye, lack of concentration, rashes, and tiredness. Crohn's disease is caused by interactions between environmental, immunological and bacterial factors.
For Crohn's disease are recommended the following Tiens products:
- The indications from this webpage are based on the experience in the medical practice, but they do not supersede the recommendations resulting from the specialty consultations;
- The recommended products act synergistically;
- To treat the condition described above, there are also other products of Tiens corporation;
- To document on recommended products click the links above or the appropriate image of the product on the left side of the screen;
- For best results, read the description of each product;
- Follow all recommendations and indicated doses;
- The indications of this website do not replace professional recommendations from consultations conducted by a physician;
- The products recommended on this website should not be used as substitutes for prescribed medicines;
- Do not forget, in most cases, the best doctor is yourself.
Therapeutic Guide (1)