Inflammation of the appendix (a blind-ended tube connected to the cecum). It is a medical emergency and in most cases requires surgical removal of the inflamed appendix. About 8% of people develop appendicitis, most commonly between 10 and 30 years.
For appendicitis is recommended Double-Cellulose Tablets from Tiens.
- The indications from this webpage are based on the experience in the medical practice, but they do not supersede the recommendations resulting from the specialty consultations;
- The recommended products act synergistically;
- To treat the condition described above, there are also other products of Tiens corporation;
- To document on recommended products click the links above or the appropriate image of the product on the left side of the screen;
- For best results, read the description of each product;
- Follow all recommendations and indicated doses;
- The indications of this website do not replace professional recommendations from consultations conducted by a physician;
- The products recommended on this website should not be used as substitutes for prescribed medicines;
- Do not forget, in most cases, the best doctor is yourself.
Therapeutic Guide (1)