Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled sacs or pockets within or on the surface of an ovary. During their lives, many women may have ovarian cysts. Most ovarian cysts present little or no discomfort are harmless, and disappear without treatment within a few months. However, ovarian cysts that have ruptured, sometimes may produce serious problems.
For ovarian cysts are recommended the following Tiens products:
- The indications from this webpage are based on the experience in the medical practice, but they do not supersede the recommendations resulting from the specialty consultations;
- The recommended products act synergistically;
- To treat the condition described above, there are also other products of Tiens corporation;
- To document on recommended products click the links above or the appropriate image of the product on the left side of the screen;
- For best results, read the description of each product;
- Follow all recommendations and indicated doses;
- The indications of this website do not replace professional recommendations from consultations conducted by a physician;
- The products recommended on this website should not be used as substitutes for prescribed medicines;
- Do not forget, in most cases, the best doctor is yourself.
Therapeutic Guide (1)