A myocardial infarction - MI (heart attack) happens when the flow of oxygen-rich blood to a section of heart muscle suddenly becomes blocked and the heart can't get oxygen, causing the heart cells to be damaged or die. This is most commonly due to occlusion (blockage) of a coronary artery following the rupture of a vulnerable atherosclerotic plaque, which is an unstable collection of cholesterol and fatty acids and white blood cells in the wall of an artery. Heart attacks are a leading killer of both men and women in the developed countries.
For myocardial infarction - MI (heart attack) are recommended the following Tiens products:
- The indications from this webpage are based on the experience in the medical practice, but they do not supersede the recommendations resulting from the specialty consultations;
- The recommended products act synergistically;
- To treat the condition described above, there are also other products of Tiens corporation;
- To document on recommended products click the links above or the appropriate image of the product on the left side of the screen;
- For best results, read the description of each product;
- Follow all recommendations and indicated doses;
- The indications of this website do not replace professional recommendations from consultations conducted by a physician;
- The products recommended on this website should not be used as substitutes for prescribed medicines;
- Do not forget, in most cases, the best doctor is yourself.
Therapeutic Guide (1)