Qi Circulation Massager CS-988
Qi Circulation Massager CS-988
Product Code: D06a
This larger machine, Qi Circulation Massager CS-988, offers the same type of massage and
stimulation as the smaller Qi Circulation Massager. It adds the extra of a
rotating/vibrating hand massager to the foot plate and also massage
belts for the waist and back.
Dual speed conrols allow a greater element of adjustment for this Deluxe machine - Qi Circulation Massager CS-988.
The palm massager area of the machine energises not only the hands, but
also the arms and upper body. Stimulating and invigorating to increase
energy levels and reduce fatigue and stress.
1.Qi Circulation Massager CS-988 - Basic Postures
- Oxygen replenishment Posture
Sit on a chair and place your toes at the edge of the contacting plate for about 5 minutes.
- Adaptation Posture
Sit on the chair and simultaneously place both soles evenly on the
contacting plate. After 3-5 minutes you will be able to feel heat on the
soles of your feet, it will give you a relaxing feeling .This posture
is the basic position for beginners to gradually get use to the machine.
Once you have completed the 2 postures above turn off the massager,
stand on the contacting plate then switch the massager on again.
The “Volubility” position will give a highly effective energy boost to the whle body.
2.Qi Circulation Massager CS-988 - Suggested positions
- Tendon Stretching Posture:
Try to touch the tips of your toes with your hands whilst both legs are straight.
Repeat this procedure several times holding each position for 20 seconds each.
This will help loosen any tight muscles in your legs and make it more comfortable throughout your day.
- Squatting Posture
Place both your heels on the contacting plate and squat down so both knees are fully bent.
Hands must be holding onto both front handles to keep your balance.
Repeat this procedure several times having short intervals of 30 seconds in between.
- Sitting Posture
Place a towel on the surface of the massage pad, sit on the massage pad
and place your legs at either side of the machine casually stretched out
or bent. Put your hands on your legs relax and enjoy. About 10-15 minutes is
recommended for each time of use in this position.
3.Basic Postures in using the Massage Belt.
- Waist and belly posture: Facing the body-shaper place the belt on the waist or belly
- Shoulder posture: Stand facing the body-shaper place the belt around the shoulder it can be used on both shoulders in intervals
- Chest Posture: Place the massage belt on your chest . This posture is used for key part shaping.
- Buttock Posture: Facing the body-shaper place the belt on the lower part of the buttocks
- You can also sit on the machine and place your legs through the belt for comfort.
Some of the most common symptoms of poor circulation are:
- Calf muscles cramping (including whilst asleep);
- Cold feet and/or hands;
- Aching, swollen and tired feet;
- Cramping in the feet, legs and buttocks that occurs whilst active and improves with rest;
- Varicose veins;
- Hands and feet ‘fall asleep’;
- Skin becomes discoloured i.e. red, blue or pale;
- Infections may be slow to heal or may not heal at all.
- Aculife Magnetic Wave Stimulator
- Acupoints Health Care Apparatus
- Blood Pressure Depressor & Monitor SF852
- Crystal Black Bracelet
- DiCHO Fruit and Vegetable Cleaner
- Elegant Black Bracelet
- Far Infrared Health Care Quilt (S)
- Far Infrared Health Care Quilt (D)
- Far Infrared Health Matress (S)
- Far Infrared Health Matress (D)
- Fat Sport Expert
- Glaring Golden Bracelet
- Healthy Swinger
- Jiajun Pressure Lowering Device
- Magic White Bracelet
- Male Cupping Kit
- Massage Walking Carpet (S)
- Massage Walking Carpet (L)
- Multi-Functional Pillow
- Multifunctional Leg Massager TM-2005
- Qi Circulation Massager CS-988
- Qi Circulation Massager S-780 KED
- Tiens Health Mattress
- Tiens Health Pillow
- Weight Reducing Belt - Slimming Belt (S)
- Weight Reducing Belt - Slimming Belt (L)
- Women Cupping Kit